Thursday, September 20, 2012

Win A Meet With Lori Foster!!

Can you guys believe this? You can win a chance to meet Lori Foster at the 2013 Annual Reader and Author Get Together, thanks to Harlequin! OMG, I wanna win, I wanna win, I WANT TO WIN! OK tell you what, instead of keeping all the information to myself and therefore making the chance for me to win better, I will give you all the details so you can enter for yourself. That's how much I think you rock!

Start: Sept 17th-10AM EST
End: Oct 1st- 11:59PM EST
Prize: A Trip to West Chester, Ohio to Meet Lori Foster at her 2013 Annual Reader & Author Get Together

Details: To ENTER: Submit a creative caption for the cover art of Lori Foster’s RUN THE RISK.
You can vote once per day your favorite entries.

So click the link HERE to take you to the Facebook page

Here's a heads up on the picture you will be captioning.



Good Luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments and so would our authors.