Friday, May 18, 2012

When We Met Again by Dawne Prochilo


Blurb:
How many of us have wished we could turn back the clock? Go back to one specific time that would change our lives forever and it would be exactly how we wanted it. Brynn Saunders has wished that for over two decades and while she can't change her life, a strange twist of fate is giving her a second chance at her one true love. Best friends Ethan Miller and Brynn have loved each other unconditionally since high school and while their lives were entwined early, they never shared the intimacy they felt for the other. After an abusive marriage for Brynn and a loveless marriage for Ethan, they've reconnected twenty four years later and are acting upon what they never had the chance to do years ago.

Review:
When We Meet Again is a love story that tears at the heartstrings for a love that long ago almost was and could be again .... if these two main characters would let pride be and just give in to their feelings. Right from the beginning Brynn's character could have been me, while Ethan's character was the man I always dreamed of. Ethan's character was one of conviction with a secret burning for Brynn. In his adolescent years, he calls Brynn's boyfriend, Hart, for the abusive bully that he is. Brynn is captivated by a popular boy who seems nothing like Ethan describes and so begins the saga.

My first reaction when I put this book down was WOW! I felt emotionally drained which is one of the best things an author can leave me with. I felt as though I had a vested interest in these characters all the while, I was swept away with the story line. Ms. Prochilo has taken description of abuse scenes to the next level as each and every scene was extremely realistic. Although I have never read anything by this author before, I will definitely be making myself familiar with her work. When We Meet Again is a book that you certainly don't want to miss out on.

Buy When We Meet Again here

2 comments:

  1. TY so much Val- I am thrilled you liked my book- please feel free to request another for review- this made my week

    Dawne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful book, just the sort of thing I can escape from my children in!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments and so would our authors.